Latest Super SwiftKey Keyboard with 120+ paid Themes and Much more!

SwiftKey is most powerful & accurate as well as Faster custom Keyboard available in Playstore . when I tried I loved it so my friends were. And Today Trick4hackerz will give you Latest Version of Super SwiftKey with 100+ paid Themes all Free 
This is the latest Version of Super SwiftKey
Stable SuperSwiftkey-6.2.3.75.apk
I bet you’ll fall in love with it as I did
100+ Premium Themes,  look at few of them….
And much more!!!
Source : XDA
Installation Guide!
If you have normal SwiftKey  keyboard  then uninstall it first! 
1. Firstly download & install Super SwiftKey Keyboard  from HERE !
2. Open the app and complete  installation like this
Also sign up for better predictions
Done Now!
Now feel the power of SuperSwiftkey

Post a Comment

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget