How to Change Background of any pic in Picsart

In my past years many peoples/ friends asked me about how did I change the backgrounds of my pics but today I will disclose the secret ……
Maybe most of you know the trick now but I am posting for those who still don’t  know
Ohk let’s start without Wasting your precious time!
1. First of all open picsart
2. choose the background !!! yes choose the background first!! 
Look image below
Now you will see like this 
Now click on 
3.’ Add photo ‘
After that you will see the image you want And choose the foreground image
3. Now click on  crop ( scissor icon ) as shown
4. Now you will see like this now click on the brush icon and paint the part that you want in ur foreground
5 after brushing u will see a image like this
Now erase the unwanted part…..and 
After erasing it will look like this
U can save this as clipart if you want …… now click the ‘ √ ‘ icon
It will look like this
Adjust the image image and finally it will look like this
Save this image 
Enjoy!!!! 
Happy editing
Labels:

Post a Comment

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget